Exhibiting at re:con
re:con attracts professionals from Community Service Providers, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons, Community Mental Health Agencies, Michigan Works! Agencies, Independent Living Centers, Michigan human services agencies, private rehabilitation providers, special education, school-to work transition services, employers, universities and more.
Attendees include agency directors, rehabilitation administrators and counselors, supports coordinators and case managers, independent living specialists, vocational evaluators, job placement specialists, job coaches, social workers, special education teachers, consultants and administrators, work-study coordinators, graduate students, consumers, and business and industry personnel. We are continuously reaching out to new attendees.
Virtual Exhibitor Opportunity
- Listed on the mi-recon.org website as an exhibitor with link to your website
- Opportunity to include your swag in attendee gift bags
- Quantity of 250 – we encourage you get creative but also be mindful that it will be mailed to attendees with other items. Please contact LDELL@incompassmi.org if you have questions about what you are considering including.
- We must receive your swag items at the Incompass Michigan office in Lansing by 10/29 to be included in the mailed gift bags. Please mail to 335 N Seymour Ave Lansing MI 48933 or contact LDELL@incompassmi.org to make arrangements for drop off.
- Featured in our Virtual Vendor Hall where attendees can learn more about your organization, you can include:
- your logo
- brief writeup about your organization and how attendees can learn more about you
- your contact information or links of your choice, including links to selling your products or services
- documents for download
- a video message for attendees to view on demand
- option to collect attendee contact information by enticing them to sign up for a door prize drawing (exhibitors must provide the source for collecting data that includes an opt out option and manage the door prize drawing and delivery individually)
Attendees that visit every virtual booth will be registered in an additional grand prize drawing to help encourage them to check you out all the exhibitors.