re:con attracts professionals from Community Service Providers, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons, Community Mental Health Agencies, Michigan Works! Agencies, Independent Living Centers, Michigan human services agencies, private rehabilitation providers, special education, school-to work transition services, employers, universities and more.
Attendees include agency directors, rehabilitation administrators and counselors, supports coordinators and case managers, independent living specialists, vocational evaluators, job placement specialists, job coaches, social workers, special education teachers, consultants and administrators, work-study coordinators, graduate students, consumers, and business and industry personnel. We are continuously reaching out to new attendees.
Exhibitors will be showcased during all major events including the Grand Opening Reception and throughout the conference.
Sell your products — convention policy encourages sales to be made on the convention floor.
Prizes awarded to attendees for visiting all exhibitors.
Win major prizes in an EXHIBITOR ONLY drawing!
Exhibitors may participate in all convention activities on November 8 & 9
Booth Details ($780):
- One 10′ by 8′ booth space
- One 2′ by 6′ skirted display table
- 8′ high backdrop 3′ high sides
- Includes waste basket, carpeting, chairs
- Electricity is available upon request for $20
- Booth rentals include TWO convention registrations, the individuals who utilize these registrations will staff your booth during exhibit hours and have access to attend all convention activities (with the exception of pre:con). Additional conference registrations can be purchased.
- Exhibitors must be present at their booth during exposition hours
- Installation of exhibits may begin November 8 2023 at 12:00 pm and must be completed by 4:00 pm that day.
- Exhibitors must have their exhibit removed from Grand Traverse Resort by 5:00 pm, November 9, 2023 or their remaining effects will be placed in storage at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Tear Down of exhibits may not begin before 4:15 pm, November 9, 2023
Tentative Exhibitor Schedule:
Wednesday, November 8
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Exhibitor Setup
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Reception & Exhibitor Grand Opening
Thursday, November 9
7:00 am, Exhibits Open with Breakfast
11:00 am – 11:30 am, Exhibitor Market
3:30 pm – 4:15 pm, Exhibitor Finale with Door Prize Drawings
4:15 pm, Exhibits Close and Breakdown
Click here to reserve your booth by October 15
To register as a Micro Enterprise, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Applications due by 10/1/23.