Participants will walk away with ideas to implement change, information on best practices, and equipped with the tools and resources to succeed. Through breakouts, workshops, panel discussions, and networking, they will be re:fueled and re:invigorated. Opportunities to engage with vendors and suppliers, support micro-enterprises, participate in wellness activities, and celebrate leaders and innovators, will leave participants ready to take on the challenges of our industry.
November 8 Live Sessions
- 8:30-8:55 Health and Wellness Session/Kickoff, Sponsored by Meijer
- 9:00-9:45 STEP Innovation Stage
- 10:00-11:05 Valuable Workforce Solutions for Persons with Disabilities – Belinda Jones, Lakisha Foreman & Myla Lyons
- 12:00-1:00 Networking Lunch, Sponsored by New Horizons Rehabilitation Services
- 1:30-2:35 Accessible and Engaging Virtual Presentations – Kellie Blackwell
- 2:45-3:50 Employment Concerns Related to COVID – Amy Maes
November 9 Live Sessions
- 8:30 Keynote Dr. Jefferson Jenkins, Sponsored by Peckham followed by introduction of Micro Enterprises
- 10:30-11:30 STEP Innovation Stage
- 12:00-1:00 Keynote Jim Bitterle, Sponsored by Judson Center
- 1:30-2:35 Transition Services in a Virtual World – Mary Jane Shafto & Traci Comer-Scarsella
- 2:45-3:50 Building an Engaging Community Involvement Program – Lisa J. Friedrich & Jeanette Brown
- 4:00-5:00 Awards Ceremony and Happy Hour
November 10 Live Sessions
- 9:00-10:05 The Second Sex? Women and Disabilities 2021- Rosanne Renauer
- 10:15-11:20 Keys To Job Placement Success: A Customized Approach To Achieve Outcomes – Rene Dell
- 12:00-1:00 Networking Lunch, Sponsored by Work Skills Corporation
- 1:30-2:35 Learn, Make and Do: What’s NExT in Transition Career Exploration – Terrie Hylton
- 2:45-3:50 Difficult Conversations Made Easy: 3 Steps to Mastery – Leslie C. Fiorenzo
Plus many on-demand sessions you can view at any time, click here to see the lineup.
We apply for social work and CRC CEUs for the conference, details on which sessions will receive credits are not yet available.