re:con 2021 is going virtual, and so is the Micro Enterprise Market!
This is an opportunity to highlight small businesses OWNED and OPERATED by people with disabilities and to direct traffic to them.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 5:00pm on October 27.
We will not be able to accept late submissions.
Good Fruit Video is helping us create a video featuring the micro enterprises and we’ll also provide an online directory for people to find out more information about your business and learn how they can connect with you to make a purchase.
Submission Form: https://forms.gle/L3htmU55bHbHKjrS8
Please submit a separate form for each micro-enterprise, however you may include multiple product types in one listing.
After you complete the Submission Form, upload your photos and video to https://www.dropbox.com/request/pjchoUNVQaiL5zqKTSVH
Photos – Required:
- Upload 1-3 photos representing the business by October 27 at 5:00pm.
- Photos should be horizontal and in .jpeg or .png format and the highest resolution you have.
- Please name the photos with the name of the micro enterprise so we can attribute them appropriately.
Video – Optional but Recommended:
- Upload a 30 second or shorter video about the business by October 27 at 5:00pm.
- Video should be horizontal and in .mov or .mpeg format.
- Please name the video with the name of the micro enterprise so we can attribute it appropriately.
- You can include anything you would like about your business in the video, some recommendations include: Name of Micro Enterprise, First Name of Micro Enterprise Business Owner, What Products or Services are Sold by the Micro Enterprise, Samples of Work, Quotes from a client or someone who knows about the micro enterprise.
Contact LDELL@incompassmi.org with any questions.