Exhibitors will be showcased during all major events including the Grand Opening Reception on Wednesday evening and throughout the day on Thursday.
Sell your products — convention policy encourages sales to be made on the convention floor.
Cash prizes awarded to attendees for visiting exhibits.
Win major prizes in an EXHIBITOR ONLY drawing!
Exhibitors may participate in all convention activities.
Who Attends: re:con will attract over 300 professionals from Community Service Providers, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons, Community Mental Health Agencies, Michigan Works! Agencies, Independent Living Centers, Michigan human services agencies, private rehabilitation providers, special education, school-to work transition services, employers, universities and more.
Attendees include agency directors, rehabilitation administrators and counselors, supports coordinators and case managers, independent living specialists, vocational evaluators, job placement specialists, job coaches, social workers, special education teachers, consultants and administrators, work-study coordinators, graduate students, consumers, and business and industry personnel. We are continuously reaching out to new attendees.
- One 10′ by 8′ booth space
- One 2′ by 6′ skirted display table
- 8′ high backdrop 3′ high sides
- Includes waste basket, carpeting, chairs
- Electricity is available upon request
- Booth rentals include TWO convention registrations, the individuals who utilize these registrations will staff your booth during exhibit hours and have access to attend all convention activities. Additional conference registrations can be purchased here.
- Exhibitors must be present at their booth during exposition hours
Installation of exhibits may begin November 6 at 12:00 p.m. and must be completed by 4:00 p.m. that day. Exhibitors must have their exhibit removed from Grand Traverse Resort by 5:00 p.m., November 7 or their remaining effects will be placed in storage at the exhibitor’s expense.
Tear Down of exhibits may not begin before 4:15 p.m., November 7, 2019
Wednesday, November 6
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Exhibitor Setup
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Reception & Exhibitor Grand Opening
Thursday, November 7
7:00 am, Exhibits Open with Breakfast
11:00 am – 11:30 am, Exhibitor Market
3:30 pm – 4:15 pm, Exhibitor Finale with Door Prize Drawings
4:15 pm, Exhibits Close and Breakdown